quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

God Bless you EVA!


Eva Longoria: I'm Not Pregnant, "I'm Just Fat"


Eva Longoria has put an end to weeks of rumors that she is pregnant.
"I'm just fat," she said Tuesday during an interview with Le Grand Journal with husband Tony Parker. She then burst out laughing while Parker chuckled nervously.
The 33-year-old actress is still taking a stab at motherhood -- at work, that is.
On the upcoming season of Desperate Housewives, her character will turn into an exhausted homemaker with two kids.
"Gaby is having a very tough time being the mother of two overweight, hyperactive children," creator Marc Cherry recently told Us Weekly. "But Eva is having a marvelous time playing her!"
See Us Weekly's Baby Bump Hall of Fame. To make Gabrielle look like she has two kids, Longoria has said she ate "everything in sight! Pasta ... pizza.
"Tony and I went crazy this summer!" the actress, who also stopped working out, told Entertainment Tonight.
Her other secret for looking heavier? "I have butt pads, I have thigh pads, I have stomach pads!"

Realmente ela está tão gorda que acho que a banda gástrica é a única solução!

Sem comentários: