sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Project Runway 8

“Project Runway” has returned to screen in the US, and to celebrate Heidi Klum attended the Season 8 Premiere Party in New York this week.
I absolutely love this look.
I wouldn’t have thought that Heidi would consider this type of look, let alone pull it off.
The former Victoria’s Secret model is more known for figure hugging mini dresses, but on this occasion she wows wearing a fabulous Givenchy Spring 2010 ensemble.
Her look included a white jumpsuit paired with the runway black cropped jacket.
Heidi isn’t one to bore me with her shoe choices (she introduced me to the Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud studded slingbacks) and this is no exception.
Despite all being over Trib Two’s, you gotta love that her heels are in an eye-popping red colour.
It would’ve been easy (expected) for her to wear black pumps, but she went left when anyone else would’ve gone right. LOVE this look from the quiff to her pumps.




We are light years behind on Project Runway in the UK, but I’m able to keep up with what Heidi Klum is wearing each week via MyLifetime.com.
On episode 2 of last nights of season 8 the presenter wore a Chloé Resort 2010 shirt in the judging room with a black mini skirt and Christian Louboutin Coussin caged ankle boots.
I love the animal print of her shirt in preference to the one the model is wearing, and I’m glad she didn’t opt to wear the pants.
Heidi’s short hair is also starting to grow on me now that it’s starting take shape on her face, but I still think it makes her look older.

Já vi os dois episódios.
E continuam uma maravilha.

Viva o Tim Gunn.
E a Nina "bitchin'" Garcia.
E o Michael Kors.

E a Heidi que continua um colosso de uma mulher. Quando for grande vou ser como ela.

Sem comentários: