terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Jesus não tem planos para casar com a Nossa Senhora


Ao que isto chegou!
Jesus não tem planos para casar com a Madonna (Italiano para Nossa Senhora)

Jesus Luz is shooting down reports that he and Madonna are "going to the temple" for a Kabbalah commitment ceremony.
"She is my friend, only my friend," the model said in his first-ever TV interview on the Brazilian TV program Fantastico, according to New York's Daily News.
"Madonna is beautiful, a person full of positive energy, with no visible faults. I found her marvellous. Her personality also impressed me," added Luz, 22. "I cannot say anything more than I don't have plans of marrying her. I can't say if she is the woman in my life."
The two met last year on a steamy W magazine shoot. They have since been spotted celebrating the Jewish holiday of Purim at the Kabbalah Centre in NYC and hanging with Madonna's children.
As a result of palling around with the singer, he's been slapped with many labels. But Luz said he doesn't mind.
"Frankly, I never give importance to what others say about me. They can write that I'm a 'toy boy' or 'boy toy,'" he said on Fantastico. "And I won't care.".

Oh Jesus, me engana que eu gosto!
Bem fazes tu Madonna Luisa, aproveita esse corpinho rijo do menino Jesus.

Sem comentários: