domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2009

Kanye West: "Quero menos fãs"


Kanye West has never been one for being modest. Now the hip-hop star says he wants to "have less fans" and eventually pose naked.
"I wanna make popular music, but I want less fans," West tells Vibe magazine in its February issue. "I want the freedom of having less fans. It's like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility."
West, 31, later clarified that by "less fans" he meant having a core devotees of 20,000 who understand him, rather than a massive group of 100,000 followers who like him because he's the popular singer of the moment.
The outspoken Grammy award winning rapper's desires may disappoint some fans but he says he strives for a low-key career like singer Björk.
"It's like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you'd be like: 'Oh, that's Björk,'" West said. "But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it."
Will a striptease be happening any time soon? "I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture."

Tão humilde, tão modesto. Pelo menos não pára de surpreender.
Eu também não quero que me saia o Euromilhões, não quero que os meus amigos gostem de mim e já agora quero menos presentes no Natal e no meu aniversário. Soa mesmo a verdadeiro, não soa?

Sem comentários: