quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2007

De: SG [mailto:@gmail.com]
Enviada: terça-feira, 8 de Maio de 2007 23:34
Para: 'feedback@mirror.co.uk'
Cc: 'steve.purcell@mirror.co.uk'
Assunto: uncorrect information of George Michael's Tour

Dear Sirs,

I am a Portuguese reader of the online edition of “The Mirror”.

As I was reading about George Michael pleading guilty on driving under the influence of drugs, it was of a great surprise that on the last lines of your article, you inform that George Michael’s European Tour kicks off on the 18th May in Denmark.

WOW!

Well, several weeks ago I bought a ticket to see him next Saturday, the 12th, in Coimbra, Portugal!! How odd is that?
Easy: that’s where the tour will be kicking off!!! George Michael has been spotted in Porto and Coimbra since last Friday (not this morning, no, as he was in London, in court) but you could easily see this information on his official Web site: http://www.georgemichael.com/ (please see in “TOUR”) or in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_Live.

I’m glad I could help!

Best regards,
SG
Porto (that’s in Portugal)


GEORGE: I’M GUILTY
Mirror.co.uk 08/05/2007

Michael outside court today (Pic: Gettyimages)

SINGER George Michael today admitted driving while unfit through drugs and said he felt "very ashamed".

The 43-year-old told a judge he had been "very stupid" and was prepared to accept his punishment.

The former Wham! star, real name George Panayiotou, was arrested in north London last October after being found slumped at the wheel of his car.

Michael pleaded guilty at Brent Magistrates’ Court, claiming "tiredness and prescribed drugs". A second charge was dropped.

Addressing District Judge Katherine Marshall, he said: "I did something very stupid and I am very ashamed since doing it."

He added: "I really have been very distressed by this whole thing.

"I am perfectly aware that I did something very wrong and got into my car when I was unfit to drive.

"I was not in my normal physical state and I'm perfectly prepared to accept the correct punishment for that and I would have accepted it a long time ago.

"It was fairly predictable considering how much work I had done that week."

Michael will be sentenced on May 30.

The singer is due to play the first concert at the new Wembley Stadium on June 9 and will include the gig on his British and European stadium tour.

His European tour kicks off in Denmark on May 18, with the UK leg seeing him perform in London, Norwich, Manchester, Glasgow and Plymouth.



http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/tm_headline=george--i--8217-m-guilty&method=full&objectid=19064545&siteid=89520-name_page.html

Sem comentários: