quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2007

Bruce Willis: I Still Love Demi Moore


For Bruce Willis, a vacation can mean a getaway with his ex-wife and her new husband. "It's hard for people to understand, but we go on holidays together," the Live Free or Die Hard star, 52, tells Vanity Fair in its June issue about his relationship with Demi Moore and husband of two years, Ashton Kutcher. Willis calls them his "extended family." "We still raise our kids together – we still have that bond," says Willis, who recently welcomed Moore, 44, and Kutcher, 29, into his home on Parrot Cay, on the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean – despite the fact he and Moore separated in 1998 and divorced in 2000 after 13 years of marriage. "Demi is the mother of my children and Ashton is the stepfather of my children," he says (Willis and Moore have daughters Rumer, 18; Scout, 15; and Tallulah, 13). "I'm thrilled that Ashton turned out to be such a great guy. I love Demi, and I know she loves me."

And apparently there's enough love to go around. Willis has recently been linked (in the tabloids at least) to his Perfect Stranger costar Tamara Feldman, model Petra Nemcova, Courtney Love and Renée Zellweger. "I bumped into her at a restaurant the other night and I talked to her for about five minutes," he says of Zellweger. "And the next thing I know, I was dating her. Not that it's ridiculous – she's a beautiful woman. And Renée Zellweger's incredibly talented." Beyond that, Willis says the media coverage of his life doesn't really bother him. "They're not writing about guys my age much anymore – unless I do something naughty," he says.


Oh Bruce! PLEASE! Move on! É claro que as pessoas acham estranho irem todos de férias juntos!!! Anda cá ao Portugal, anda...

Sem comentários: