terça-feira, 20 de março de 2007

Naomi em trabalho comunitário


Naomi Campbell began her community service in New York yesterday - but you could easily be mistaken for thinking she was at a fashion shoot instead. The supermodel, who was sentenced to five days work at a sanitation depot by a judge in January, arrived wearing black leather stiletto Louboutin boots, skinny camel trousers and an A-line black coat - with her flat worker boots slung casually over her shoulder. "Miss Campbell arrived on time to work. She came ready to work and we have plenty for her to do over the next five days," Albert Durrell, deputy chief of the Department of Sanitation told Sky News at the scene. Stationed at the same depot as Boy George, who carried out a court-imposed punishment last year, Campbell will be working inside the garage (and away from cameras), sweeping, mopping and cleaning offices, locker rooms and bathrooms. But the designer togs will have to go - the establishment strictly enforces orange vests and hair caps for all workers. According to the supermodel, though, hard work has never been a problem. "I'm from a Caribbean family. My grandmother raised all of us. I had to wash my underwear and my socks after school. I had to clean the table. I had to Hoover," she told WWD last week.
Thanks Andrea, dear friend!

Sem comentários: