quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2007

Giselle IS NOT pregnant


When we heard that Gisele might be pregnant with Tom Brady's second unborn love child, we had a feeling it was too soap opera worthy to be true. As it turns out, we learn once again that tabloids, especially those in languages we can't read, are not always the most reliable source of information, as Gisele has finally spoken out and denied the rumors. Here's more:
"It's crazy how people can make up these stories," the Victoria's Secret model complained on the Spanish TV show Corazon de Primavera.
"I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. I have so many contracts to do, so many projects."
"It's just something I don't want now - it's something for the future," she said. "I'm 26 years old, for Christ's sake! Why would I have a baby now?"

We don't blame Gisele for being less than psyched about the media speculation. Plus, aside from her lucrative contract with Victoria's Secret and other modeling gigs, she's got her environmentally friendly sandal line to work on right now. Maybe in the future we'll get to see a ridiculously good-looking Bundchen/Brady baby, but not just yet.

Sem comentários: