sexta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2006

Madonna tem saudades de ser solteira


Madonna says she misses being single and going dancing, and that husband Guy Ritchie doesn't like her music. In a surprisingly frank interview with French magazine VSD, Madonna admitted: "My children adore all that I do, they love dance music. My husband isn't a great fan."
And she added: "Of course I regret losing the freedom of being able to go out alone to a club - dancing alone on a darkened dance floor without anyone to disturb me or to draw attention to me. I regret not being able to take advantage of such anonymity."
However, that doesn't mean she'd give up her family. "The small amount of free time that I have I reserve for my children.
There's the ice rink, pizza, DVD or a horse ride with my daughter," she said. "That might seem boring to you, but that's how it is. The times have changed for me."

Sem comentários: