quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2005

Casamento do Filho de Donald e Ivana Trump


The society wedding of the year. When your father is Donald Trump and your bride is a model, it’s a safe bet that your wedding is going to be a spectacular affair. That was exactly the case when Don Trump Jr wed Vanessa Haydon in Palm Beach.

Watched by 360 guests, including Joan Collins and supermodel Sophie Dahl, the incredible pictures are exclusive to OK! magazine.

Vanessa told us: “I had a huge bridal party! My matron of honor was my sister Veronika Haydon. I had nine bridesmaids, two ring girls and a flower girl, my niece, Natalie Kai Haydon.

She said she only wanted to wear pink, so she wore a custom-made dress from Belle of the Ball, who have made dresses for Dakota Fanning. I thought the girls were going to kill me because I made them wear five-inch heels!”

Sem comentários: